17 Aralık 2013 Salı

Update

Hello all! I haven't been here for a while. In this period, tons of things changed, such as my perspective. It's being changing all the time, though. Here are some updates of my life.

1. Microsoft DreamSpark:  I've made an application to get verified my account as a student profile. Therefore, I tried it three times as I remember. But every single time, I got an error. Made a contact with Microsoft Support Team. Thankfully, they helped me a lot. After a long time, my account got verified. Now, I can download any Microsoft software legally.

2. Pocket: I have explored an android application, called Pocket or other words Read It Later. The name was changed for a reason. These days, I'm totally in this app. I loved and can't stop using it. I can save whatever I'd like to read on the internet in it. I can use it on the laptop, or smart phone whenever I want. It doesn't matter. And that's the biggest point. In my opinion, it's pretty successful. I'll make a critic for this application later.

3. Engineering Stuff: I'm interested in soldering nowadays. That's because I have a circuit project that I have to make any time sooner. So I'm trying to learn this process. It's really important for us as engineering students. I have already nice future dreams about this. I'm planning that I must organize an event for the next year. Besides this, I almost planned that another event which includes C++ programming. I think I will be ready for this in the second semester.

That is all for now. I'll be around here.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder