13 Temmuz 2015 Pazartesi

Update / 13.07.15

Last but not least

Just realized that how I would love to work on something about system architecture, networking and security. Actually I've already know that I'm curious about networking. To this way, I got network security notes of MIT on the web. Feeling so determined to handle this stuff right now. Although I have some good notes about it, there is a problem about which softwares and channels I should try to use. Luckily I know how to get the best answers on the net. So just waiting right now :)

I guess this might be my working field in the future. System architecture, networking and security. So does cryptology and encryption.

Addition: Just got an e-mail from CodeSchool. Appearently they offered such a nice summer camp on Pluralsight. It's completely online and open from now to the end of August. 48 online courses, and about 1 month left to take the badges. There are such good prizes like Silicon Valley Comic Con in 2016 for the users that handle the challenges well. Maybe? :) (16.07.2015 / I forgot to write the exact hour anyway.)



Yet another addition: Practical Networking is my interest now. I have four days to finish watching these course tutorials(3h 26m). After that my first badge will be sent to my email. (16.07.2015 / 02:08)

Yeap, another one: According to the latest mail from Pluralsight, I've earned my Trailblazer badge. Now, I'm in the running to win an Apple Watch. Here is my first cool badge. (21.07.2015 / 23:40)


Farewell with the ceaser ciphers;

Gnxr pner lbh nyy.
-Bugra, 36°55'57'' N, 34°51'45'' E

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder