3 Şubat 2016 Çarşamba

Coming Soon

As soon as I started to use computer design softwares, I was thinking about how I can make an e-journal. Well, let's say that I was at high school those times, and was reading lots of fictional books, stories and poems. So I had internet, which consists of a huge database of fictional books etc. It'd be said the universe of fiction. There were not only books, stories which are written by amateur writers, but also electronic journals, magazines. I was looking into them, was about to be lost in that amazing graphical patterns and layouts. Those were incredible. Hence, I had always wanted to create one of those magazines since that time. It does not matter how many pages are included in it or how much time it takes. The important thing is spending time with creating a stuff. That's why I took this idea seriously for almost two years. Every end of the semesters, we are announcing the new issue of our e-journal Yorunge. We got pretty good responses from all around the university clubs so far. I am so determined to keep continue this work till my graduation.

Taking everthing into account, the third issue is ready to be published. It'll be posted here, on my blog, after I announced it on my student branch pages.

Take care. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder